HOW TO MAKE A THREE PAPER TOTE BAGS FROM ONE SHEET OF 12'' X 12" PAPER
Hello and welcome to my blog.
Today I would like to show you how to make three paper tote bags from one shit of 12'' x 12'' DSP and one and half A4 Cardstock.
- BAG BOTTOM- Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay Cardstock measure: 2-1/2'' x 5-1/4'' (6,4 x 13,3 cm) score 1/2'' ( 1,3 cm) in all four sides
- BAG SIDE- Bright DSP measure: 4'' x 12'' (10 x 30 cm)
- 2 x HANDEL- Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay Cardstock measure: 8-1/4'' x 3/4'' (21 x 2 cm)
- SENTIMENT- Whisper White Cardstock measure: 5/8'' x 2-3/8'' ( 1,6 x 6 cm)
- SENTIMENT LAYER - Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay Cardstock measure: 3/4'' x 2-1/2'' (2 x 6,4 cm)
Above I put the TEMPLATE how to cut Cardstock to get three the paper tote from one shit of Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay Cardstock on left and from Whisper White Cardstock on the right (on the right I made template for four tote bags).
To make the flowers you need the Pansy Punch, one Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay Pansy flower and three Whisper White Pansy flowers.
Use Stampin' Spritzer to wet the Pansy flowers before you crushed it, then let it dry out before you glue the four Pansy flowers together.
Stamp the sentiment from Blooms & Wishes Stamp Set with Basic Black Archival Ink. Use the Handled 1/8'' (3,2 mm) Circle Punch to punch the whole for the Whisper White Thick Baker's Twine. That is it!