STYLISH STEMS STAMPIN' UP! THANK YOU CARD

February 27, 2017

Hello and welcome back to my blog today.
I would like to share with you today my beautiful card which I made to my wonderful friend to say thank you using the amazing Suite Sentiments Stamp Set, Stylish Stems, Layering Circle and Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies,  
PAPER:
CARD BASEWatermelon Wonder / Delightful Dijon A4 Cardstock cut in half 5-7/8'' x 8-1/2'' (14,9 x 21 cm) score and fold in half
- LAYERS- 2 x Whisper White Cardstock 3-7/8'' x 5-5/8'' (9,8 x 14,2cm) one inside and one outside.
First I stamped my sentiment using Basic Black Archival Stampin Pad and the beautiful sentiment from Suite Sentiments Stamp Set on one of my Whisper White Cardstock piece and the other piece I glue inside my card to write my message.
Using my Big Shot and Stylish Stems Framelits Die I die cut  the flower on piece of Whisper White Cardstock, then Layering Circle Framelits Dies (the second largest one) I die cut out the flower and using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (the largest one) I die cut my Watermelon Wonder / Delightful Dijon layer and the stalk and leaves. 
Between the top Whisper White layer and card base I glued white craft foam measure 5 3/8'' x 3 5/8'' (13,6cm x 9,2cm) so everything will be lifted from the front of my card and it will hold nicely through the mail.

  I also put some Stampin' Dimensionals on the back Watermelon Wonder / Delightful Dijon Layering Circle and the Cucumber Crush leaves and stick it to the front of my card. To make the last touch I added five Rhinestones Basic Jewels in to the middle of my die cut flower.
Thank You 
     Gosia MacKinnon
PLEASE WATCH MY YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIAL
SHOPPING LIST

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

Like us on Facebook