PRETTY PINES AND SWIRLY SCRIBBLES THINLITS DIES CHRISTMAS CARD BY STAMPIN' UP!

November 11, 2016

Hello and welcome back to my blog today.
I am sharing Gosia's October Thank You Card for my customers.
 Paper Size: Card Base- Real Red 8-1/4''x 5-7/8'' (21cm x 14,9cm), Whisper White inside and front layer 4'' x 5-3/4'' (14,6cm x 10,2cm)

Tag: Whisper White 3" x 3/4" (7,6cm x 1,9cm), Real Red 2-1/2" (6,4cm x 1,9cm) x 3/4"
I use the Woodland embossing folder to emboss Whisper White top layer. Using scrap of Garden Green, Real Red, Early Espresso and Gold Foil Sheet I die cut the embellishments.
I used Embellished Ornaments Stamp Set to stamp the "Thinking of You At Christmas" VersaMark and Gold Embossing Powder
Thank You
      Gosia MacKinnon
SHOPPING LIST

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

Like us on Facebook