BLOOMS & BLISS BUTTERFLIES TRI-FOLD CARD BY STAMPIN' UP!

November 04, 2016

Hello and welcome back to my blog today.
Today I am sharing a very easy to make Tri-Fold Card using Butterflies Thinlits Dies. The butterfly I use as a kind of clasp for my card.
For card base I used A4 Cardstock cut in half then I make 2 score lines on: 3-3/4" and 8" (9,5 cm and 20,3 cm) then fold the crore line making Tri-Fold Card.
Front of the card I decorate using Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper measure 3-1/2" x 4". (8,9 cm x 10,2 cm). Using Project Life Corner Punch I curve the edges.
Using the Classic Label Punch I punch the whole, then close the card and stick the Butterfly using Multipurpose Liquid Glue 1/4" (0,6cm) from bottom of the whole to make a kind of clasp.
Inside I cut 4" x 4" (10,2cm x 10,2cm)square using Whisper White Cardstock and stamp my sentiment using Sunshine Saying Stamp Set. The same stamp set I used on front of the card to stamp word "MORE" on Whisper White scrap paper and punch using Classic Label Punch. on the end I stick a couple of Basic Pearl Jewels.
I made 50 of the cards as swaps for Stampin' Up! On Stage Convention which is organise 2 times a year for all Stampin' Up! Demonstrators to give opportunity to meet a people and share an ideas. 

Thank You
      Gosia MacKinnon

SHOPPING LIST

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

Like us on Facebook