CHRISTMAS CARD USING PRETTY PINES THINLITS AND WOODLAND EMBOSSING FOLDER BY STAMPIN' UP!

October 05, 2016


Happy Thursday ! Looking at the Metallic Foil Doilies I get the idea to use it as a wreath, I decided also to use the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies and the Woodland Embossing Folder to create the lovely Christmas card.
Paper Size: Card Base- Real Red 8-1/4''x 5-7/8'' (21cm x 14,9cm), Whisper White inside and front layer 4'' x 5-3/4'' (14,6cm x 10,2cm)
To punch the inside circle from the doilies I used the 1-3/4'' (4,4cm) Circle Punch
Merry Wishes sentiment I pick from the Oh, What Fun Stamp Set.
Using my Big Shot  I used Woodland Embossing Folder to give the lovely woodland texture and then Pretty Pines Dies I cut 6 of the leaves and 3 sprigs from Garden Green Cardstock to use it as a decoration for my wreath.
To added the berries to my sprigs i used the 1/8 Handheld Circle Punch to punch 27 of the berries from Real Red scrap cardstock and 1 gold for the bow then glue it using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I used Stampin' Dimensionals to stick my wreath and Multipurpose Liquid Glue for the leaves and sprigs. I added also Kraft Rope Trim as a hangers for my wreath.
I hope I give you some inspiration to create your own Christmas card. Please leave me comment if you like my project.
PLEASE WATCH MY YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIAL
Thank You 
        Gosia MacKinnon ❤
-----------------SHOPPING LIST-----------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

Like us on Facebook