HOW TO MAKE & DECORATE BOX USING ENVELOPE PUNCH BOARD & PLAYFUL BACKGROUND BY STAMPIN' UP!
Playing with all 5 colors of Stampin' Emboss Powders ( White, Silver, Copper, Black (Retired and I don't know it when I made the post and video) & Gold), Playful Background & Better Than Email Stamp Sets, Duet Banner Punch, 1/8 Handled Circle Punch & Pansy Punch, I used the Envelope Punch Board to created the cute boxes measure 2'' x 2'' x 2''.
For the first one I used:
For the second one I used:
The third box I created using:- Whisper White 6'' x 6'' Cardstock
- Piece of Whisper White Cardstock for banner.Daffodil Delight 6'' x 6'' Cardstock from the Brights Collection,
- Black (Retired) Stampin' Emboss Powder,
- Black Backer's Twine (It's NOT Stampin' Up!) For Basic Black Stampin' Up! Solid Baker's Twine click hire
The Fifth box I made using:
- Piece of Melon Mambo Cardstock.
- Piece of Emerald Envy Cardstock.
PLEASE WATCH MY YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIAL