ENVELOPE PUNCH BOARD, BLOSSOM BUNCH & TREE BUILDER PUNCH 3 IN 1 IDEA WITH STAMPIN' UP!
Hi there! It is my 3 in 1 project for today. The A Little Thanks card measure 3.5'' x 3.5'' I made using:
- Old Olive, Real Red, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky and Whisper White Cardstock
- Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad
- Card Base: 7'' x 3-1/2'' fold in half
- 2 layers 3-1/4'' x 3-1/4
- scrap of cardstock
- 6'' x 6'' Whisper White Cardstock, using Envelop Punch Board score and Punch at 3'' on all 4 sides
- 8'' x 8'' Sweet Sugarplum Carsdstock using Envelop Punch Board score and punch at 3-1/4'' and 4-3/4'' on one side then follow the two lines on the remaining three sides of the cardstock
- 1 layer 3-3/4'' x 3-3/4''
I am sure you will have fun making the cards, envelops and box. If you have any problem how to make it, please watch my Video Tutorial on YouTube - click hire or scroll to the bottom of the page and click there.
PLEASE WATCH MY YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIAL