STAMPIN' UP! BOX CAKE FOR MY WORLD'S BEST MOTHER IN-LAW

April 21, 2016


Hello everyone, today I am making another box for afternoon Tea with my Mother In-Law.
The box is created for a couple slices of Mr Klipling cakes.

To made the box I used Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron A4 card stock measure 9-1/2'' by 8-1/4'' and scored at:
Landscape: 2 inches, 4-1/2 inches, 6-1/2 inches , 9 inches, 
Portrait: 2 inches, 6-1/4 inches, 8 inches.



To decorate my box I used A nice Cuppa Photopolymer Bundle (save 15% ) -dies and stamps, scrap of Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry cards stock for tea label and heart and also It's My Party Designer Series Paper for the cup.


For this project I also used:
- Basic Black Ink Pad
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen
- Clothespin
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Stampin' Trimmer
- Snail Adhesive
- Crushed Curry Baker's Twine





                              There is my video tutorial, I hope you will enjoy it. 

                                                                          Thank you.

                      



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

Like us on Facebook